maanantai 22. lokakuuta 2012

I'm still alive

It's been quite a while since I wrote anything, I know. My previous post hints quite strongly towards what's been keeping me so busy. Mists of Pandaria, and school work, too. I've also been thinking about the future of this blog, and so far, it hasn't been working too well for me. I don't think I want to  give up on it completely just yet, so I'm going to make a few changes to try and find a way to blog that might be better suited for me.

Firstly, I'm going to drop Finnish. Writing in two languages was an additional load of work that I don't feel pays off. Although translating my own text wasn't hard, it took time and a little bit of effort, that I feel would be better spent elsewhere.

Secondly, I'll try to limit the scope of my posts so they won't be quite as huge walls of texts and maybe try to divide them into smaller but more numerous posts so they're easier to read and quicker to write. I need to lower my threshold to press publish. Writing a blog isn't exactly rocket science or brain surgery, I should be able to take it more lightly.

As the third and, for the moment, final point on my list, I'd like to change the layout and overall visuals of my blog to be classier and to look more polished. At the moment it looks just what it was: an amateur's first attempt.

I'm still unsure on the schedule of these changes since I will be very busy for the next three weeks. I'm sharing a table with a friend at a hand made design sales event and most of my merchandise is still to be made. It's exciting as hell and I'm happy I got the chance to go, but I wish our series production course at school had begun much much earlier.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti